European University Alliance of Inclusion, Integration and Involvement
By establishing a European University which is committed to contributing to the creation of a world where no one is left behind:
- We provide accessible and sustainable life-long learning opportunities to empower our students and staff to become critically engaged global citizens.
- We increase and improve our capacity to find sustainable solutions to multifaceted societal challenges through education, research, development and innovation.
- We promote constructive dialogue to secure sustainable development to the benefit of all.
- We increase the quality and excellence of our institutions and Alliance, and add value for our students, staff and stakeholders through flexible learning opportunities.
- We create new knowledge and solutions through research, development and innovation in a co-creating ecosystem.
- We build inclusive student-centered education with joint quality standards, jointly developed pedagogical, methodological and technological innovations, shared virtual and physical learning environments, individualised learning paths and new forms of mobility.
3IN Alliance cooperation in education and research is based on the shared values of dignity, justice, diversity, and sustainability.
We have established a step-by-step action plan to integrate all levels and functions of the 3IN Alliance institutions within a joint European University.