Stefanie Witter / FHWS: “Being a part of the 3IN Alliance means having joint goals and values”
Stefanie Witter is a project coordinator of FHWS 3IN at the University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt, so she has participated in activities on several levels. To balance out work, Stefanie likes to have cooking evenings with her friends.
– As a project coordinator, I have seen many viewpoints of the alliance cooperation, including coordination, digitalization, transnational education and dissemination, says Witter.
Witter thinks that the alliance is distinguished by having members with different core areas and fields of expertise.
I expect the 3IN Alliance to grow stronger together so that exchange and mobility opportunities become integrated into the curricula of study programmes.
– Sharing responsibilities is easy since each partner does what they do best. Being a part of the alliance also means having joint goals and values. That ensures a shared basis for activities and initiatives, she says.
Cooperation and mobility are what the alliance is all about, and those are also essential for Witter.
– I expect the 3IN Alliance to grow stronger together so that exchange and mobility opportunities become integrated into the curricula of study programmes, visualizes Witter.
At FHWS, the project team has developed activities and teamwork opportunities among all partner universities.
– This strengthens international networking goals. In the spring, we initiated the 3IN staff workshops on topics relevant to the alliance. We arranged an intercultural competence training and a social media workshop, Witter explains.
Being able to arrange shared activities has been rewarding for Witter. She pictures more joint modules, research, language courses, and skill training in the future.
– My favourite memory so far is when it became clear that we will be able to initiate a joint online course together with the other 3IN universities. There had been many challenges on the way, and it felt excellent to see the beginning of such great cooperation, Witter says.
Read all stories from the 3IN website.
The 3IN Alliance brings together diverse European higher education institutions with a joint mission: a world where no one is left behind. The Who is Who series introduces staff members and students behind the scenes of the 3IN Alliance.