3IN Member News: Transilvania University of Brașov recruits 36 researchers
Vacancies are available in the fields of engineering, social sciences, humanities, arts, medicine, mathematics and sports, all of which are integrated in the specialisms of the Research Centres. Employment contracts will be concluded for 2 years, and can be extended for another year. Details are available on the university’s website. Read more about the vacancies at the Career and Vacancies section.
- Holding a PhD in the relevant field of the Research Centre at ICDT-UniTBv
- Having completed abroad at least one degree of studies (undergraduate, master, PhD)
- Minimum 4-year experience in research (period of doctoral studies included), maximum 8 years after obtaining the PhD degree
- At least two articles as lead author published in Clarivate Analytics (lSI Web of Science) journals, classified Q1 (first Quartile) or, for the field of Arts and Humanities, at least one volume as lead author published by a renowned international publishing house
- Advanced level of English
- Ability for team-work and high motivational energy
- Romanian, EU / EEA citizenship.
Reward package includes:
- Basic salary according to the national legislation for the position of Scientific Researcher depending on the seniority at work
- Monthly salary increase depending on research performance
- Remuneration of the activity in grants and research projects, amounts for expenses related to the research activity & reimbursement of expenses for participation in international conferences
- Access to research infrastructure within the ICDT
- Perspectives for career development in scientific research
Details regarding the applications (including required documents) will be published online on 10.05.2021. Deadline for registration: 10.06.2021.
Additional information can be requested by email: email@example.com